Healthy Dog Treats
Yeti All-Natural Dog Chews
Hard & Long Lasting
Dog’s absolutely love these! Handmade in the Himalayan Highlands.
For generations the people of the Himalayan highlands have been making Yeti. This rock hard Yeti is made from milk using traces of lime juice. No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors are used in the making of this long lasting treat. Non staining.
Ingredients: Yak milk, cow milk and lime juice
Why choose Yeti Chews?
– All-natural, made with no chemicals or preservatives.
– It’s a chew and a treat.
– Centuries old recipe from the Himalayans.
Yeti Dog Chew is an organic hard cheese made with yak and cow milk that is all natural and contains no chemicals, preservatives or additives. This recipe has been enjoyed by the people in the Himalayan region of Nepal for centuries. Extra large size is great for dogs up to 90 lbs. Contains 1 chew (6 oz).
- Perfect treat with an alluring flavor
- Hard texture is chewy and long-lasting
- Minimal odor
How They’re Made:
- Yak and Cow Milk is boiled and poured into a manual churning barrel that extracts most of the prevalent fat
- The coagulated mixture is then poured into a sieve so that the solid material used to make the cheese is separated from the whey
- Most of the lactose from the milk is transferred into the whey, therefore the resulting cheese is virtually void of lactose
- The solid is then transferred to a burlap sack, where any remaining whey residue and water is meticulously drained out
- The soft cheese is then kneaded until the substance is finely blended then hand cut into desired shapes and sizes
- The cheese is then sundried to attain the perfect hardness and texture
Crude Protein (Min.) 69%
Crude Fat (Min.) 4%
Crude Fiber (Max) 2%
Moisture (Max) 13%
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Width: 4.5 in
- Depth: 0.5 in
- Height: 7 in